Italian wines form Tuscany, Sicily and Veneto. And Australia as guest country with 5 local producers of Italian grapes varieties.
The 100+ varieties of wine we have available features wine imported directly from Italya, and Italian selection that are Australian grown to taste.
We have set up a Festival Tasting Hall that divides the wines into the regions of Italy they reside from. Many of the wine’s producers will be there to pour you a glass and explain their wine.
This year’s Festival Italia will give you the opportunity to taste wines from a wide variety of Italian regions, from Veneto to Sicily, Tuscany and Abruzzo.
Some of the amazing wines you will et the chance to experience:
- Salatin Prosecco, the king of the Veneto region
- Amarone, the baron of Verona
- Barbaresco from Alba hills
- Montepulciano Superiore, the Abruzzo tradition
- Barolo, Piedmont prince
- Primitivo di Puglia
- Nero D’Avola from Sicily
- Vermentino from Gallura region in Sardinia
- Aglianico del Vulture
- Brunello Di Montalcino, the princess of Tuscany
Whether you are a trade professional, or a wine novice, the Festival Tasting Hall will give you the opportunity to discover something new, or revisit a wine fondly remembered.